At Stormberg Orthodontics, we believe it’s never too late for a healthy, beautiful smile. That’s why Dr. Kurt Stormberg and our team of orthodontic specialists work hard to treat patients of all ages – including adults – with orthodontic treatments including braces and Invisalign clear aligners.
Orthodontic Care for Adults in La Mesa & El Cajon
We’re proud to serve patients of all ages in La Mesa, El Cajon, and the greater San Diego County.
We proudly provide treatment to military personnel, as well as SDSU and the University of San Diego to help adult college students improve their smiles. No matter where you are in life, we’ll design a personalized treatment plan that fits your lifestyle so you can achieve the smile of your dreams.
Orthodontic Care for Any Age
Healthy teeth can be moved at any age, and straightening teeth dramatically improves your overall health, oral and dental hygiene, physical appearance, and psychological well-being. Straightening your smile as an adult can help minimize your risk of dental decay, gum loss, bone loss, and TMJ pain, and it also provides a boost of confidence and self-esteem that radiates through your personal and professional life. It truly is never too late for a beautiful smile, and we’re proud to offer a variety of convenient treatment options to help you get there:
- Traditional Metal Braces by 3M Unitek, Victory Series: What most people think of when they hear the word “braces,” these are composed of high-grade stainless steel brackets and wires, providing a reliable, cost-effective way to move teeth.
- Clear Braces by 3M Unitek, Clarity Series: These are similar to traditional braces, but instead of stainless steel, the brackets are made from a clear ceramic composite that blends in with teeth, making them far less noticeable.
- Invisalign: Invisalign does away with brackets and wires entirely, instead of using a series of clear, removable aligners to straighten teeth. The aligners are virtually invisible when worn and can easily be popped in and out to eat, drink, brush, and floss. Dr. Stormberg is in the 1% Top Provider for Invisalign Provider in the world, with more than 20+ years of experience and cases completed.
Advantages of Adult Treatment
Orthodontic treatment is an investment in your best asset – your smile – and it comes with a number of distinct advantages:
- Oral Health: Straighter teeth are easier to keep clean, which means that a new smile safeguards your teeth, gums, and jawbones from disease and decay for years to come.
- A Renewed Appearance: A new smile is a powerful way to reinvigorate your physical appearance, and your loved ones will notice the difference for years to come.
- A Boost in Confidence: The psychological benefits of a new smile are manifold. You’ll experience a boost in confidence, happiness, and self-esteem that radiates through every area your life – just imagine how much easier big presentations or social situations would be with a smile you’re proud of!
- Easier Than Ever: Thanks to advances in orthodontic technology, modern braces are slimmer, more comfortable, and more aesthetically appealing than ever before, and treatment alternatives like Invisalign mean no one has to know you’re straightening your teeth.